Friday, September 11, 2009

Expectations

I've never been in a class with anywhere near the amount of technology being used than in this class, so this is going to be an entirely new experience for me. I think that this will be a unique experience that will hopefully work well and improve the class' learning experience.

My expectations for the class are to be able to learn history in a new way, and that the technology we will be using will enhance the class. I've never been a huge fan of history and I find much of the class boring and uninteresting, but the prospect of using technology to create new and exciting ways to learn sounds great.

Almost all of the history classes I've taken in the past have been very generic and dull. A lot of lectures, note-taking, essays, etc., and nothing new. I'm hoping that using the technology available to us will break up the monotony and make history a more interesting, satisfying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment